Hello my Darlings!!!
It is yet another fabulous Thursday in beautiful May and even with my arm in a sling I am loving life right now. It is dreary and gloomy and rainy and I am exhausted but for some reason am super pumped and positive. So let's get started with a few things that I am loving right now and I will attempt to not mention Shpongle (Oopsie... just did).
- HULA HOOPING!! I know I have definitely said this before but man alive I really love hula hooping in the forest by the river in my town. Christy and I go down there almost everyday, get high, listen to Shpongle (oops I did it again), and hula hoop... It is definitely the highlight of my day/week.
- Femme Fatale... Britney's new album. I have been listening to this album on repeat since I bought it like two weeks ago. If you were to get in my car I would either be listening to Britney, Nirvana, or Shpongle (haha again...seriously look them up).
- Lying in the grass in the forest just staring at the sky. I feel so connected with nature when I do this. I'm not going to lie I can't wait until it is officially summer so I don't freeze my butt of while I do this.
- Olive Garden for lunch!! YUMMY
- The fact that I no longer dread coming to work. Now that there are so many people at work that I talk to and can just chill with in the lunch room or go out for a smoke with is just fabulous. I actually wouldn't mind staying here for a few more years.
- Planning awesome excursions with Christy. Like our 2012 Mayan getaway. We are going to watch the theoretical end of the world from the top of a Mayan Pyramid. How awesome is that... Oh right!! Just as awesome as we are!!
- Planning zoo excursions with my bestie Krista and her darling daughter Aly.
Little things that make me smile!!!
Thirty minute musical showers, burning incense, petting my darling cat, making a fabulous purchase (haha AKA weed), planning artistic endeavors, planning posts for this beautiful blog, taking fabulous pictures (which I shall eventually put up), realizing that I am happy, Shpongle (HAHA)
What is making you smile today??
Love and Beautiful Cleansing Rainclouds