Monday, February 11, 2013

So... Very...Tired

Hola Hippies

Well... I just spent the last week working in Edmonton... which means I did nothing but work and hang out at my hotel. Working out and healthy eating just flew out the window, which I knew they would because I am terrible at being healthy when I travel. I just let all of my bad habits take over again because I have never actually tried to be healthy while traveling. Lucky for me though I am leaving to go to Mexico next week so I can try to teach myself to be healthy while on vacation there. I need to learn how to do it eventually because I am hoping to make travel a common and very important part of my life. There are so many places that I feel like I need to experience... but I don't want to end up looking and feeling the way I used to. I am going to be a sexy, fit, healthy, surfer hippie haha. It has been decided that that is how I will end up. Anyway...

While I was all by myself chilling in my hotel room for a week I spent some time thinking about this blog and where I wanted to go with it... and I have made the decision that this is going to be a lifestyle blog that focuses on health. I find that I am now really into health and wellness. Nutrition, working out, and even spiritual wellness.
With all of the changes that I have gone through over the past two years... I feel like I have already learned so much and I just want to keep that going.
So... I want to include recipes and healthy eating tips, favorite workouts and easy at home work outs, a before and after page (cause you know I have lost 95 lbs... so I definitely look different), outfit posts, posts on anything that I create, inspirational posts... things like that. This is what I am really into and if I actually try maybe I will start to do all of the things that interest me...

I am working on a schedule so I should have it done and be totally up and running by March 4/13... we shall see though :)

Much Love
Anie

No comments:

Post a Comment