Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What's Up?

Hola Gorgeous Hippies!!

Picture found here.

I am already having a bad day and it isn't even 10 am yet :( ... It all started when I ran over some mysterious sharp thing and got a flat tire. Man Alive!! I fucking hate the hassle of flat tires, driving on the spare is a huge pain in the ass (because I enjoy speeding)... grrr. It was such a shitty way to start the day. I honestly can't wait to live on the island. The one thing that Christy and I both want to make sure happens is that we live within walking distance to where we work and to VIU. I want to be able to walk or ride my bike everywhere. I have been the primary driver for EVERYTHING for years now and I am kind of sick of it. I just want a break. I want to be able to go on walking adventures (which we will do... ALL THE TIME).
I can't get over how excited I am for all of the changes that are happening and that will happen this year. I am going to sound like a broken record until then... YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!

So... one of the girls in my office is getting married in July so she is trying to shed a little bit of weight and inches before the big day and she asked me if I would be interested in doing yoga everyday at lunch with her. Of course I said yes. I have wanted to do yoga for forever... but I have always been too much of a chicken shit to actually go and take a class because I feel like it would be terribly embarrassing. I have very limited flexibility, seriously, I can't even touch my toes. It is sad... but it is also why I have always wanted to try yoga. I have heard nothing but awesome things about it. It is obviously super good for you and makes people lean and strong and tall. Which is everything that I want to be, so why not give it a try? I bet it is going to be super difficult though... we shall see I guess.

Anyway... tonight I am going to work out, eat a salad, get baked, drop my car off at my parents house so my dad can take it to work to fix the tires tomorrow (hmmm...I should do this one before the get high one), and watch a movie. I may work on some art or clean my kitchen as well. I want to have a productive night...so I will haha.

Much Love

Anie

No comments:

Post a Comment