Friday, January 25, 2013

What happened to actually trying?

Hola Gorgeous Hippies!

I have been thinking quite a bit about all of the things I dream about and the things that I wish I could make happen, and all of the things I wish I knew how to do. It's actually pretty ridiculous, if I am not doing anything or if I am laying in bed or zoned out it is because I am thinking about this imaginary life that I wish I could have. 
Then last night it hit me... like a bag of fucking bricks I might add... how am I ever going to accomplish any of these things that I dream about if I never actually try to accomplish them. I never try to do anything. I just dream and think and imagine but never get off of my ass to learn anything. What is wrong with me?? How is it possible that I can see all these amazing things happen in my life but I can't make them happen. It really is a sad state of affairs :( Especially when everything that I want to learn how to do I could just look up on youtube. I would never have to take a class or fork out the cash for a teacher, it is seriously just one click away. 
Grrr... I don't know why I am so damn lazy. I know that it won't be an easy fix but I truly believe that I can make the life that I imagine in my head happen in real life!! 

I need to make a list of all of the shit that I want to learn to do and then actually do it. I will post it here and then keep posting regular updates... maybe that will make me actually keep it up.

I'll keep you posted :)

Much Love

Anie

No comments:

Post a Comment