Thursday, January 3, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

HOLA!!!
Well it is finally 2013... and I am so damn excited. There are so many changes that are going to happen this year and I couldn't be happier about it. My life is finally going the direction that I want it to. I feel such over whelming positivity when I think about the coming year. Seriously... I am completely incapable of typing a coherent paragraph because there is so much happening... So I am going to break it down for you...

2013

1. I am moving to Nanaimo with my darling best friend Christy.
2. We are also going to Peru and Bolivia for about a month... I think in June
3. I start school @ VIU in September
4. I only have 20 lbs to go before I reach my goal weight...SQUEEE
5. Shambhala in August... of course


I know this really doesn't seem like much, but when you are a person who hasn't really had anything significant happen in your entire life... having such major changes happen in one year is kind of crazy.

- Also... I apologize for taking such an extended break... but I really wanted to not have to worry about having nothing to say for a while. It felt good but now I am going to come up with some sort of blogging schedule and actually start using this blog for what I originally wanted it for. Which is a lifestyle blog. I want to showcase what I wear and where I go and what I do... I want to document everything and use this blog as a way to track my progress for becoming who I want to be. I am finally starting to becoming my own person and starting to dress and act like my real self... I will get there... and I pretty sure this is the year that it will happen. Anyway... yes I will start to have a real blog in the next little while... GO ME


Life Lately... This will be a picture over load of Christmas stuff, my cats, art I've worked on... etc. And I am not going to put them in any kind of order... life has been wonderful lately :)















Isn't my baby cute lol

So... gifts, christmas, spending time with Christy.

Much Love

Anie

P.S. It took me fucking FOREVER to figure out how to finally get pictures side by side... damn I hate not knowing anything about computers sometimes... And I can't figure out how to make the pictures stay inside the lines of my blog... but I keep fucking it up trying to fix it... so I give up for now

No comments:

Post a Comment