Monday, September 10, 2012

It's beginning to feel a lot like... Autumn

Hola Gorgeous Hippie Goddesses!

There is a crispness to the air that is a sure sign of the coming change of the seasons. The wind has a bite to it that hits the back of your neck and sends shivers down your spine despite the warm (ish) temperatures. I am not ready for this. I want to continue wearing super short dresses and sandals, and I want to not have to worry about having a jacket. Not that I don't love layers because I totally do... it's just that I don't want to layer yet!! I'm sure that when I become too big of a pansy to just grin and bear the chill in the air I will be all over shopping for new sweaters and wearing my combat boots everyday. I just am not ready!! I am going to blink and before I know it December will be here and I will no longer work at Westfreight... my life will be one big unknown hodgepodge of random ideas and decisions and plans. I am excited and terrified all at the same time. I must find a way to deal with all of these emotions that keep bubbling to the surface.

Anyway...

This is what I have been up to lately...




- I really want to keep doing more and more pictures like this. It is sharpie on canvas but I have some pretty cool ideas in my head about maybe adding in ink and glow in the dark paint. I really think that I could make them more dimensional...and I don't know maybe people other then me would like them. I would love to one day have some art that would be worthy of being shown at Shambhala. I think that my style works really well (for the most part) for people who are on acid... but I mean come on... what isn't amazing on acid...NOTHING!

- Anyway... I will think up more stuff to blather on about...

Much Love

Anie

No comments:

Post a Comment