Monday, August 27, 2012

So much to do... so little time!

Hola Gorgeous Hippie Goddesses!!



I have not done anything at all useful in the last little bit. Yesterday was Christy's birthday so we went to the Royal Tyrell Museum in Drumheller for the day and then ended the night with a fireworks show in Calgary. I hope she had a great day (she was on acid for all of it so it should have been good lol).





It was a pretty great way to end the day... I obviously wish I could have been on acid too... but someone had to drive lol.

- Lately I have been feeling very heavy. As if every worry I have ever had has been set down upon my shoulders for me to deal with everyday. I find it hard to get out of bed, to take care of myself, to accomplish anything that I have been meaning to. It is as if all of my fears and worries are causing my feet to sink into the earth rendering me immobile. I think and dream about all of the things that I want to do with my life, but I am so scared that I will suck at everything I attempt so I just don't attempt anything. Man I must sound like a broken record by now. Every few posts on here there is something about how I never get anything done. How I am scared to follow my dreams, or how I will never be good enough,

- Wow... my pessimistic attitude is going to drive me to drink one day. Well not actually (I drive way to much to be a drinker... safety first kids! Don't drink and drive). I can't wait though... I feel like when I am no longer working for 60+ hours per week maybe I will actually feel like doing stuff. Right now I barely have the motivation to clean myself... it's pretty bad. What can I say... I'm a dirty hippie :)

- Anyway... Wow... blah blah blah... Plans for the evening. Read, write, shower, clean, smoke weed, watch True Blood.

What are your plans??

Much Love
Anie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment