Wednesday, August 1, 2012

OMG OMG OMG OMG 6 DAYS...

Hola Gorgeous Hippie Goddesses!!!

Shambhala is in 6 DAYS... OMG OMG OMG SO FUCKING EXCITED!!!!

I need a break... I need to get away from the office, from my house, from boring normal society. I need to just get away and hang out and party with the coolest people in the world. I can't wait!!

Tonight I am going to make a flower crown and a star crown to wear at the festival, and I am going to work on my newest picture. I have been feeling so creative lately. I just want to smoke a j and work on my art all the time. I wish I could get paid for it... but there aren't many people who would like the kind of art I do. I should bring some to Shambhala maybe and just display it around my tent...see if I get any kind of feed back.


Keeping it short today as I am ridiculously busy @ work :)

I don't know if I have posted any of the pictures I have done... but here you go...a sample of some of my work :)






What do you think??

Much Love
Anie

No comments:

Post a Comment