Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I Love Summer!!

Hola Gorgeous Hippies!!

I can't believe that July is almost over... It is almost August... Which means it is almost SHAMBHALA!!! Whoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited that I can barely contain it. I just sit at my desk wishing I was on the farm. Imagining the fun I am going to have and the awesome stuff I hope to buy. I don't want to wait... I want to go NOW!!!

I know that I have been quite sporadic in my posts for a while now and I apologize. I am just trying to figure out exactly which direction I want this blog to go and what would be the best way to get it there. I am the first person to admit that I didn't really plan this out. I just kind of decided that I like the idea... it would be fun... I could write a bit more, and that was pretty much it. The decision to start a blog was made about 20 minutes after I started reading my first blog (Thank you Gala Darling). Don't worry though... I am planning a whole bunch of stuff for the blog that I am actually capable of completing and that I will want to do.

Future Potential Plans

I am thinking that I definitely want to incorporate a fashion aspect to this blog... daily outfit photos and the like. I really want to start expressing myself through fashion... instead of just wearing the same boring jeans and a sweater combo that I have been wearing since my fatter days. It is hard sometimes because I still look in the mirror sometimes and all I can see is how I looked 70 pounds ago. I am working on it and I definitely think that if I took a little more time to put some effort into my appearance that it would be infinitely helpful. I have been hiding behind a facade of boring bullshit attire... to I don't know... make myself seem normal. Bluh!! I am so not normal. I am going to stop pretending to be normal. I am going to start being the weird, grungy, hippie that I truly am inside!

Also... I would like to make a weekly or maybe biweekly feature where I write... maybe a short story, maybe a poem. Just something that I write just for myself. That I post on the internet for all to see... you know as a form of accountability. I put it out there so I must follow through...

I am trying to make healthier choices in my life. Lose that last fifteen pounds... fit in some form of exercise. Eat healthier... you know... the usual. I would like to maybe put up a what I ate feature or videos of look at my mad hula hooping skills... stuff like that. Kind of as a way to track my progress.

Finally... and this is only what I have thought about so far... I would like to start doing some DIY decorating things for my house... also showing some artist endeavours of mine... like painting and making bunting and one day making jewelery. I would love to also start making hair accessories... like asap. I really want to make my own because I feel like my hair requires them and it is hard to find ones I like in a store.

So yeah... this is all stuff that has been rattling around my head for the last little bit... I am hoping to start incorporating things by August 15 but I probably won't have a set schedule or plan in place until September.






I am liking this website... a lot!

Much Love

Anie

No comments:

Post a Comment