Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday

Hola Gorgeous Hippie Goddesses!!



Wow... It is June 20th today... Where has this year gone?? Summer starts today!! I have had some amazing times already this year with Christy... but I have also wasted a lot of my year doing useless shit. Yes I know that everyone needs time to relax and do nothing every once and a while... but I seem to do that quite frequently. I sit on my ass and watch movies... when there are so many other things to do. I could write or paint or go outside and take pictures.
I really really want to stop wasting my time. I want to find a way to make sure that I am pursuing activities and hobbies that make me happy. Which is impossible to do when I am too lazy to even attempt anything.

Grrrr... Why is it so hard to change???

Well... now that the whiny rant is over, I guess I should get on with it... this post... my life etc.  :)

1. Happy Summer
2. I actually have started working on the beginning planning stages of my first novel. Woot... Progress!
3. I painted...an actual picture... and finished it... and gave it to Christy.  It was a very easy project that only took a couple hours, but I was pleased to have finally put brush to canvas.
4. I am actually doing quite well with sticking to my budget. Weekends are hard but I really think that it will all work out.
5. I am constantly worrying about moving. It is a nagging thought in my head all day long... what if it doesn't work out?? What if I can't find a job out there? What if I don't save enough money before hand? I'm trying to put them to the back of my mind and just focus on doing everything that I can to make sure that it DOES work out... but that doesn't always work.
6. I have 2 more tattoo appointments booked to finish up my back! It is looking great but after my last appointment I got a weird rash. It is going away now but random little red bumps keep popping up. Most are not on the tattoo itself but there are a couple... this also worries me (even though my artist said he gets them all the time and not to worry).
7. I do not want to work anymore! I really do not want to have to come to this place ever again!!
8. I love acid.
9. I want a dog.
10. I am constantly living in fear that my life will be meaningless.

So... That is about where my head is at lately. My insomnia has returned due to all of the worrying. I just lie in bed all night thinking about every possible outcome that could result from my actions. I can't wait to finally just move. To get it over with. I know that moving is the right path for me. I know it!!

Wow... Sorry about the incoherent rant... My head is obviously not right

Much Love
Anie

2 comments: