Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Holy Shit Snap... Life!

Hola Gorgeous Hippie Goddesses!!



Life is crazy, amazing, scary, and terrible all at once these days. There is so much going on and so many plans being thought up that it is hard to actually commit to doing any of it. I am going to commit because the plans are awesome... but I don't want to wait!!

The biggest thing that is happening in my life right now.... the decision that has changed everything. The scariest most amazing thing that I could do at this point in my life... I am....

MOVING TO VANCOUVER ISLAND!!!

Whoo!!! I have made the decision. It is happening in January. I am not 100% sure where exactly I am moving to because I want to make sure I move to a city with a school I can go to. B.Sc in Geology (Earth Sciences) here I come!!

I am pretty stoked... but this is really the first big change I have ever attempted to make in my life. It will be good for me to face this kind of fear.

Also... my house flooded again... Time to go deal with that.

I can't wait to get into more detail and share my plans with you all!

Much Love

Anie

No comments:

Post a Comment