Wednesday, May 2, 2012

We're in the Double digits now :)

Hola Gorgeous Hippie Goddesses!!

It is officially May...and that means 97 DAYS TILL SHAMBHALA!! Woot... I am so excited to go home. It feels like forever, and it feels like it has only been a minute since I was last there. Isn't that funny?

In other news... I have started the Radiant Goddess E-course from Leonie's beautiful website, and I am fairly excited about it. It is all about learning to eat what is right for your body, incorporating movement into your daily life, and meditating regularly. I'm pretty stoked about it... not only because I have a few more pounds that I would like to lose, but because I am lethargic and malnourished lately. I just want to feel energetic and healthy. So for the next 20 days I'll be eating a mostly raw food diet (that is gluten free & vegan), I'll be attempting to exercise daily (come on hula hooping weather), and I am going to make myself meditate before I go to bed each night. I think it will work. I have only been doing it for the past 2 days ( I thought Monday was May 1st so I started a day early) and I have already lost 7 lbs. To me, that is amazing.

(It has been so long that I may rant for quite some time)

Life lately has been crazy. I may be offered a huge promotion at work which means that I won't be moving to Vancouver Island as planned. I have made a promise to myself that if I do get the promotion I will work here for 1 more year. I will make the killer cash, save up, hopefully pay off some debts, then move to the island next September. I am not going to stay here forever just because they pay... I am going to go to school. September 2013,  I will officially be a university student!! I am excited for the change... I am excited for my dreams to come true. I am going to start out at a college and then transfer to a university after 1 or 2 years. I have already been looking at colleges on the island and there are a couple that have transfer programs to the University of Victoria. So... I need to make it happen!!!!
Also... I am still super excited to move to the island. I want to move yesterday... but I can't make the decision until I hear about the promotion... Still... September 2013 will be the latest possible time that I will move... WOOT

More rambling...

May 12... Is a very important day for 2 reasons!
1. It is my Daddy's birthday. (Yes I am a grown woman and I call my father Daddy)
2. I have my first tattoo appointment! I am so excited to finally get inked. I will post pictures.

Another transition...

I have finally started consistently working on art. I haven't started painting yet because I tend to do most of my work on canvas boards with sharpies. They are very abstract and they are very beginner as I work out my style.  I will do a post on the ones I have completed very soon.
I think that I am finally ready to start my novels... I keep dreaming about them. I want them to come to life, to take shape. I want to meet the people I have so often imagined. I just don't want to wait anymore. So I am going to start them. (Well maybe I will just start one of them... I don't want to jump the gun)

Alright... I am going to stop now. If I don't this post will end up taking an hour to read.

To end the ramblings... a photo!!

Christy found this in my purse. WTF??! I do not own a gun and it has been years since I even held one.

Love and Ramblings

Anie

No comments:

Post a Comment