Tuesday, April 3, 2012

How Time Flies....

Hola Gorgeous Hippie Goddesses!!

HAPPY APRIL!! Can you believe that it is already April... it feels like Christmas was just a couple weeks ago. I am very cool with the fact that time is going by so fast because the faster time flies the faster it will seem until I am at Shambhala!!!
Anywayzzzzz......

23 THINGS BEFORE 24... AN UPDATE

Well... Some things are going okay... and some things aren't. I am having the most difficult time EVER with actually getting up off of my ass and doing the things I want to accomplish.
I have actually purchased poi...and am practicing so that is good...
I have 4 tattoo appointments books
I have gone to 2 concerts
I have read The Celestine Prophecy

and... That's it.

I better get on it!

Sorry for the short post with no pictures... but I gotta go..

Much Love
Anie

No comments:

Post a Comment