I was reading Elizabeth's Blog today and saw a post that she had done called 11 Things about me. I love stuff like that, learning and sharing random facts, answering silly questions. It's fun so I thought I would do it too!!
So...Ze Rulez :)
1. Post the rules.
2. Post a picture of yourself and 11 randoms things
3. Answer the questions from the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them
5.Go to their blog/twitter and let them know you have tagged them.
See... I am already breaking the rules. I will probably not create new questions only because I really like the ones I am about to answer. Actually... maybe I will create new ones... we'll see...
(Oh the pictures I take of myself)
11 Random Facts about ME
1. I lost 70 lbs last year! I didn't really do anything except I stopped eating when I wasn't hungry and I was never lonely anymore so the emotional eating also stopped. (Thanks Christy... no more loneliness for me)
2. I have an eating disorder. I know that is a terrible one to follow up the YAY I lost 70 lbs... BUT... the weight loss kind of gave me a fear that it would come back, so hence the eating disorder. It's not too bad though, I am aware that I have a problem and am doing everything I can to beat it. (And I WILL beat it!!!)
3. I read abnormally fast. It's not like I am skimming and grasp most of the content, I actually read and absorb everything at a crazy pace. I read Imajica by Clive Barker (amazing book by the way) which is the smallest print you will ever see, with the smallest margins ever, and is 1138 pages long, in 2 days. I'm not bragging :) it's just a skill I have.
4. I have a HUGE fear of amusement park rides. It is actually my biggest fear. I went on a ferris wheel a couple years ago and for the first time in my life I didn't cry (I was smoking a joint on it though :)
5. I can pretty much recite every word and every song from EVERY old school Disney movie. It's a gift!
6. I want to live in Iceland. I do not know how to explain it but even just looking at pictures I feel like it is my home. I was meant to live there. My dream is to live there for a few years (at least) while I study volcanoes! It is my DREAM!!
7. I have an addiction to rings and purses. I don't know what it is but I cannot stop!! I own double digits of both. I'll show off my collection in an upcoming blog post. :)
8. I am kind of terrified of commitment. I have this thing where I do not want to get to close to anybody (other then Christy) at this point in my life because I do not want anything to get in the way of me leaving this place. I do not belong in Alberta and I do not want to stay here. I want my life to move forward in the direction of me following my dreams... my dreams involve leaving.
9. Last year was the year that everything in my life changed! I finally began to love myself as a person. I began to see my value as a human being. I started changing my appearance to be how I wanted to look. I started following my heart and worrying more about my happiness instead of my bank account. I am so excited to continue along this path in my life this year.
10.Christy is my soul mate! We are not together together (we both prefer men) but I love her and she is the most important person in my life. I can't wait to grow old with her!!
11. I am the happiest I have ever been in my life!!!
1.If money, schooling, or time was no obstacle, what career would you choose?
This is a tough one only because I have quite a few things that I want to spend the rest of my life doing. I am going to say geology as the main one. I want to spend the rest of my life studying volcanoes and travelling all over the world to do it. It is my dream, my passion, and I am going to make it happen! I also am hoping to be a writer and a painter and a photographer as well. I want to be published and have my work shown in galleries. In my ideal life I will get to express my creative side as well as my nerdy side!
2.What is the one thing you look forward to everyday?
Seeing Christy! The few days (a year) that we don't see each other is just painful. I mean obviously they are required due to our schedules but she is what I look forward to the most.
3. What is your number one all time favorite blog?
Hmmm... I'm not exactly sure how I discovered any of the blogs that I love. I think it all started with Gala Darling and it just spiraled from there. I do have to say though that my favorite blog... the one I guaranteed will read every day is A Beautiful Mess. I love everything about it... the DIY, the outfit posts, the small glimpses into Elsie and Emma's lives. They are very inspiring!
4. Biggest online pet peeve?
I am not a fan of the competitive side of blogging. I mean I know that I don't have a lot of readers yet and I don't have any sponsors but I love this blog and my plans for this blog. I am just me trying to live my life the way that I imagine it. I support all of the worlds bloggers and I wish nothing but success upon all of them.
5. What is your all time favorite book?
Weaveworld by Clive Barker
6. What would your last meal be?
TACOS- I don't know if this is actually true but I have been craving tacos since before Christmas and I haven't had them yet... so they are the only food I can think of.
7. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Nope... I think that love at fist sight isn't real love. I believe in lust at first sight.
8. What would your ideal Sunday morning consist of?
Well... in Alberta I don't even leave my room until after lunch. If I lived in Tofino... aww man I would be up and at the beach or in the forest by 10:00 at the latest. Oh it would be great!
9. Why do you blog?
I love sharing my thoughts, and I LOVE writing and taking pictures. I do it for me.
10. If you had to wear one color forever which one would you pick?
Olive green... it is my favorite color ever.
11.What is your all time favorite band?
Does Shpongle count?? I'm going to say yes... so SHPONGLE!
So yeah... that is it... I think these things are so much fun :) They make me happy!! If any body.. ever... reads this and has a blog, do it, and then link it to me so I can check it out!
Love and Snowdrops