Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wishful thinking Wednesday!!

Hola Gorgeous Hippie Goddesses!!

I was thinking that it has been far too long since I have done one of these posts. If I don't constantly keep making up outfits in my head I am never going to dress as awesome as I could... So without further ado...

Dreaming of Summer


- Man alive I am dreaming of summer. I want to wear dresses... short, flowy, dresses!! On long walks in the forest by the river... or wandering through downtown eating gelato... Oh man... BOO WINTER!
- And seriously... I am SO in love with that bag!! If I had $625 to burn, I would have already ordered it! Gorgeous!
- Also... I am very aware that I did not include any shoes... I don't want to wear shoes!! I am sick of shoes and socks... I just want to wander and to be able to feel the earth beneath my feet!

Uninspired


- Now this one... is the closest representation I could make to what I am wearing today. Isn't it just dull... and to be quite honest with you, the grey cardigan I am wearing is actually quite ugly... My entire outfit is uninspired, boring, dull, ugly...blah blah blah! I need to put a little bit more effort into my appearance... (not my mothers kind of effort). I need to infuse my personality into what I wear... and honestly... I have fucking fabulous hair, but you would never know it because I never do it. I need to fix that!

I want to get as close to my ultimate self as possible :)

Love and Sunshine

Anie







No comments:

Post a Comment