Monday, January 30, 2012

No Mercy... Only Violence.

Hola my darling hippie Goddesses!!!

I am addicted... to the song this post is named after. Skrillex reworked it in such an amazing way that I cannot stop listening to it. When it is not on repeat on my phone I am singing it in my head or humming it softly to myself as I dance around my office. It was awesome when Christy and I listened to this song on acid... I would close my eyes and instantly be transported to the Pagoda (which is Shambhalas main stage), I would be dancing like an awesome maniac... and it would just be me and the DJ... grooving together with the lights being all funky. Seriously... if that could become a reality I would be all for it!!

So yeah... find the song...Listen to the song... Let me know what you think!

Much Love

Anie

P.S. I forgot to hit post on Friday... my bad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment