Thursday, August 18, 2011

Wish List :)

Hola Gorgeous Hippies!!

Do you ever look at your self in the mirror and think that there are so many things that you wish you could do? This keeps happening to me... all the time. I constantly think to myself when I see what other people can do that I could do that. How cool would it be if I did that.
I find it so odd that I can keep thinking about all of this amazing stuff and yet I do nothing about it. I should do something about it...  There is nothing as important in life (to me) as learning. That is all that life is!! Why should I keep myself from learning?? Why should I allow my fear of failure (or success or inability) stop me from trying to learn new things?

For example just today I stumbled across Skunk Boy Creatures and thought to myself, wow this is awesome!! How cool would it be to be able to make adorable / awesome stuffed animals? Yet another reason to learn to sew.
I don't really have any hobbies... I work and hang out with my friends. I am attempting to learn to hula hoop but that is pretty much it. I want hobbies!! I want to be able to have an answer when people ask me what I do in my free time. (Not that I have a bunch of free time)

The world is big and beautiful and full of love and laughter. How can I continue to just sit and not experience all that this big beautiful universe has to offer. My life is full of joy... but when I allow myself to truly do what I want to do on this beautiful earth then the joy will seep through my very pores. My inner light will shine and be transferred onto those who are able to see it. I want to show people that you can do anything that you want to do. No matter what shape or size or color or sexual orientation you are... the world is a big open beautiful land of opportunities... if you can reach out and seize them.

So I have been coming up with a list of things that I want to learn how to do... and now I am going to (slowly at first) start to learn to do them.

Without further ado...

LEARN TO LIVE LIST or (shit I'm going to make time to learn to do)

1. Sew
2. Make Jewelry (beaded and metal)


3. Make Pottery
4. Play Guitar


5.Belly Dancing
6. Burlesque Dance
7. Painting
8. Play the Piano
9. Vegan Cooking
10. Rock Climbing
11. Yoga
12. Quilting


13. Poi
14. Pilates
15. Art Journalling


16. Contact Juggling
17. Writing (making myself actually write)
18. Palm Reading
19. Martial Arts
20. Kick Boxing


21. Gardening
22. Reiki
23. Chakra Healing
24. Essential Oil therapy


25. Fencing
26.Quantum Mechanics
27. Shamanism
28. Beginners Magic


29.African Dance
30.Awesome Hula Hooping

So yeah... As of Right now in my life these are some of the things that I wish to learn.
Wish me luck...

Love and Silver Lining

Anie

1 comment: