Thursday, August 18, 2011

Things I love Thursday

Hola Gorgeous Hippie Goddesses!!!

I am going through some bullshit in my life right now and do not feel like doing a things I love post, which is exactly why I need to do a Things I Love post!! I need to remind myself of all of the gorgeous joy filled happy things that are going on in my life right now so that I can not be so bummed out about the things that are going wrong.

What is going wrong?? Well my house flooded again... twice in one week. It is awful!! I do not want to always come home and have to deal with some crisis. So I have to move. I know that it isn't the end of the world, but man alive I fucking loathe moving. It is such a hassle and I do not have the time to constantly be trying to find a place to live. Yeah... I know. bitch bitch bitch... but anyway

Things I Love Thursday!!!!

- Planning blog posts!! I will most likely continue to have sporadic posts up until I find a place to live and move... but once that is complete (I am actually going to pay for internet wherever I move to) I will be able to once again fully dedicate myself to this blog. YAY!!

- This is going to sound kind of awful... but LSD... I love LSD. Not as a all the time drug, but just to be able to say that I tried it once and had an amazing experience is just awesome! I will never be one of those people who gets home from work and drops acid everyday but as an occasional party or music festival drug I am all over it.
**I am not advocating drug use... but I do not discourage it either**

- Dress Shopping!!! I bought a size ten dress for the first time the other day!!! WHOO!! I don't mean to toot my own horn but damn... that's awesome *pat myself on the back*

Little Things That Make Me Smile

- coffee - My darling Scout - My hologram pictures - new books - planning trips - the smell of the grass after it rains - walking - more walking - and yet some more walking - Shpongle - The Parson Red Heads - The Wild and Wily Ways of a Brunette Bombshell - Driving - Smoking - Smoking some Green - Going to Movies

Sorry about the lack of pictures!!

What are you Loving?????

Love and Sunny Skies

Anie

No comments:

Post a Comment