Friday, August 26, 2011

Well... it is Officially Wednesday!!!

Hola Gorgeous Hippie Goddesses!!

Yet another long period of time between posts... I'm not forgetting about you honestly!!

(I obviously started this post on Wednesday... oops)

I find that I am becoming drained! I find that I am becoming more tired as of late...Well it is not so much that I am more tired, it is that I do not want to be tired anymore. I have been tired pretty much since the age of 13 and as I became legal it only got worse. Now I go out... everyday!!!
Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday I wake up and go to work for nine hours (starting @ 8:00am) with 2 hours of transit time, then I go out and get home between 12:30 and 2:30. Tuesday's I start work @ 8:00am and work until 8:30- 9:00pm then I go out and get home after midnight. Friday's I start @ 8:00am and finish anywhere between 9:30-11:30pm, and then I go out and get home after 1:00 usually. Saturday's are the best... I start work @ 8:00am and finish anywhere from 11:00am - 2:00pm and then I go out. Sunday's I just go out :)

Now I am not using this as an excuse to bitch about my work... I chose to sign up for this. The money is sufficient and allows me to be able to afford to go out everyday. I'm not bitching about going out everyday either... I love my friends and I love seeing them as much as possible.

What this is, is me re-evaluating my scheduling. I cannot change the work. I've given myself until July 1st 2016 to work these hours. I have signed up for it and that is just the way it is. I will not abandon my love of going out everyday. So what can I do??

I need to restrain myself... I need to stop staying out so late (at least for one day out of the week). I need to learn to use my time more efficiently. Instead of sitting on my ass waiting to go out I could get some housework done or universe forbid *write something*...ooooohhh

I started this post two days ago... now I forget where I was going with it...

So anyway... moral of the story... Use my time more efficiently... maybe

Love and Sunshine

Anie

No comments:

Post a Comment