Thursday, July 28, 2011

Things I love Thursday

Hola Gorgeous Hippies!!!

Posting has been a bit erratic lately as I get used to the new responsibilities of my new job, which requires me to do a lot less internet surfing. People constantly watch me now and they complain if I am not working. Oh well... I will definitely be getting internet in the next place that I live just so I can blog from home!! I actually can't wait for that day, which is hilarious because I always swore that I would never pay for internet or cable... How the times have changed!!

So... Things I Love...



- This Picture... Found Here!!

- This quote... "Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic"  J.K. Rowling- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows



- Thinking about SHAMBHALA!!!!! OMFG!!! 6 days... only 6 days until I am finally on my way. I have been waiting for this for years. Ever since Christy first told me about it like 4 years ago... Finally!! It is finally happening. We are going to have SO MUCH FUN... I will attempt to document this... because I totally failed at documenting Motion Notion.  I will try... I really really will :)

- Vegan Blogs. I know I am not vegan in any way shape or form... but I will be one day. So it is good that I already have a growing collection of Vegan blogs and cookbooks just waiting for me to take the plunge. Cheese is all that I have to give up... once I successfully give up cheese becoming a vegan will be so fuckin' easy.
Some of my favorites...
  - Oh She Glows
  - The Vegan Stoner
  - Vegan Pandamonium
  - Organically Me
  - Manifest Vegan
  - Clean Green Simple
There are quite a few more... but these are a few. If you are at all interested in Veganism or Gluten free cooking... check some of these out.

- Planning hair cuts... Yes I said it... HAIR CUTS LOL. I am sick of my hair growing out instead of down. I'm turning into a fluff ball. I have decided on the cut I want. Check it out here. So imagine that cut only one side has a chunk that is quite a bit longer. I like it when it is uneven and crazy. 

- I am currently addicted to Shpongle (of course), Hey Ocean, and Infected Mushroom. Check them out!!

Little Things that Make My Heart Sing
- Seeing Krista looking super sexy in her dress last night (that girl is so beautiful and she doesn't even believe it) - Camping - Hammocks - Making my own fruit salad for breakfast - Planning the packing situation for Shambhala - My darling Scout - Looking at the stars - Actually Sleeping - Hanging with Christy watching Ellen stand up :)

What are you loving??

Love and Beauty

Anie


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the sweet comment! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    xo, Elsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elsie!!

    Your blog is so beautiful. I love reading it daily!

    Much Love

    ReplyDelete