Thursday, July 14, 2011

Things I love Thursday

Hola Gorgeous Hippies!!

Today's TiLT is completely dedicated to tonight and all that has led up to it.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!! HOLY SHIT EXCITED!!
Why am I so excited??
I am SO EXCITED because TONIGHT IS THE MIDNIGHT SHOWING OF THE LAST HARRY POTTER MOVIE!!!!!!! I HAVE MY TICKET AND I AM SO READY!!!!!!






CAN YOU TELL I'M EXCITED!!!

This is a very momentous occasion for me... It is the end of an era. A part of my childhood will die when this movie is over, but still... what a ride.
I have loved the books since they first came out, I remember sitting in my room on my eleventh birthday just waiting for my letter to come and I am fairly certain that I cried when I finally realized that I wasn't going to go to Hogwarts.  J.K Rowling is a master story teller and I am so thankful that she gave me such an epic place to go to everytime I turned a page.

So yes... I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!  I have always loved Harry Potter and I will ALWAYS love Harry Potter.

Love and Magic

Anie

No comments:

Post a Comment