Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Holy Shit Snap...It feels like forever!!!

Hola Gorgeous Hippie Goddesses!!!



I took a few days off to go to Motion Notion to see SHPONGLE!!!! And as much as I missed writing about my adventures... this was honestly the best experience of my life so far. I feel so blessed to have been able to stand five feet away from Simon Posford and listen as he wove his music in and out and in between the physical and spiritual worlds. Listening to Shpongle was like a spiritual transcendence, it made me aware of every living thing on this earth. It made me love every living thing on this earth. I feel as if I have tasted the very essence of life, I drank it in and allowed it to course through every system in my body, to nourish and inspire me.
On Sunday night I travelled through time and space and across the many plains of consciousness, I have been awakened to the possibilities that are out there for me, anything is possible. Anything!!! I now know that and I feel as if I am not living my life the way that it should be lived, My eyes have been opened and I can see...really see...with absolute clarity, all of the stupid shit in my life that I deem to be important. Obviously I am not going to make any rash decisions (ie. HOLY SHIT SHPONGLE CHANGED MY LIFE I NEED TO SHAVE MY HEAD) but I will be really focusing on what I want to do. I want to be happy and in tune with the earth and nature. I want to feel grounded and healthy and I want to feel as if my presence on this planet is not harmful to it. Yes... I am aware that that is quite the dream... but even small steps by one person is beneficial.
Haha... Oh how I love the random tangents that my mind wanders to. I am absolutely aware of what a huge stoner I sound like right now... and if you had experienced what I did, you'd get it!

So... SHPONGLE IS AWESOME!

Love and Sunshine and Spiritual Transcendence

Anie

No comments:

Post a Comment