Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wishful Thinking Wednesday!!

Happy Hump Day!!

It is technically not the middle of the week for me because I work on Saturday's but still. Whoo it is Wednesday. I hope you are all letting your inner light shine on this fabulous day.


This is exactly what it looks like in Calgary today (and has for the past few weeks). Which it should because this photo was taken in Calgary by the talented Karen.

Last night I finally made my friends come and see The Hangover 2 with me. I knew that if I didn't make them now I would never get to see it while it was still in the theatres and that was completely unacceptable. It's a good thing that when it comes to movies my opinion veto's anything my friends want to see. However I am thinking of completely cancelling movie nights because Krista and Shane have started to go and see the movies that I want to see without me. I have been trained to not go and see a movie with someone if they have already seen it, my dad is that way and so am I. We'll see though... I'm still debating making them go and see (and pay for) multiple movies multiple time just to show them that what I say goes.   :)
Or... Christy and I can go see movies and fuck everybody else!!
Anyway.... The Hangover 2 was actually hilarious. I knew I would like it and I knew that I was the only one who would think that it was hilarious. I won't give out any spoilers... but shit man all those movies make me want to do... is more drugs. I obviously am not planning on becoming a drug addict just so that one day something hilarious can happen to me... but still it's fun to think about. (That is also why I can't watch Pulp Fiction on a regular basis :)

Long story short... The Hangover 2 was awesome...

WTW!!!

shopping hippie


This is an outfit that I would wear shopping in downtown Calgary on 17th ave. The dress is beautiful and floral and light and the accessories are totally hippie. I love everything about this outfit...it makes me want to go shopping really badly. It really is too bad that I am poor. I really need to start thrifting more often. I'm sure that Christy would love to hear those words come out of my mouth.


Badass party hippie


This is my bad ass clubbing outfit. The floral corset and the accessories give it a hippie vibe while all of the black gives it a very appropriate club vibe. It is an awesome mix that I really wish I could pull off.
Maybe one day I will be able to wear this entire outfit... but for now I will be trying to incorporate aspects of outfits like this into my life. I'm going to have to take baby steps but one day... they will all add up.

What do you think?? Cool... not cool? Slutty? Not hippie enough?

And to change the subject... I am thinking about adding a new feature to the blog called No Turn Unstoned. This feature will be a series of videos that Christy and I take of our hilarious adventures that I will then post on the blog for you to laugh at :)

Sound good?

Enjoy the rest of your day...and in the words of Christy... Listen to Shpongle!

Love and Raindrops

Anie

No comments:

Post a Comment