Thursday, May 5, 2011

Things I love Thursday



I am not quite sure how to format this because it is just going to be a bunch of things that I love, things that make me happy, and things that make my soul soar. I believe that it is very important to focus on something positive as often as possible because in this day and age we as a society are flooded with negativity on a daily basis. It is disheartening to think that it is so difficult to be positive. I know that I have definitely been viewed as a pessimist in the past but "everyday is another chance to change your life" and I am going to start by using things I love Thursday to remind myself of all of the beauty that surrounds me.

So here it goes... Things I Fucking Love Thursday (if you haven't realized it yet I have quite the mouth on me and I do not wish to offend anyone but it's who I am)

I absolutely adore the above picture of Angel Falls in Venezuela. It is majestic and beautiful and it shows just how amazing this fabulous Earth really is.

I love making plans for every night for the next three weeks. The people in my life are the most important part of my life and being able to see them so often is A-MAZ-ING!!

I love the fact that I finally started a blog that truly resonates with who I am. It is something I have been trying to do for quite some time but the theme of my previous attempts never really fit with who I am or with the message that I wanted to convey. So YAY. I finally have a winner.

Little things that make my heart soar...

The feeling of sunshine on my skin; Green grass poking up from amongst the dead; Making my own hula hoop; FINALLY buying my ticket to Shambhala (WHOO HOO); Hula hooping in the forest at night; Shpongle; Smoking some sheisha; Smoking some green; More Shpongle; Moving closer to my best friends; Finishing moving; My cat laying on my stomach just purring away; Living in the country so I can look up at the stars; Learning to love myself; Learning to love Love; Self-acceptance.

Well my Lovelies... I'm sure I could have rambled on and on and on but I decided to wrap it up. I think I am going to put a section in my Filofax that is reserved for writing down all the things I love throughout the week, that way I will have more to share :)

Love and Tulips

Anie

2 comments:

  1. Hello - found your blog via Gala's and that waterfall is gorgeous! I'd love to visit a place like that, or any magical feeling place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI!!
    I agree... I can't wait to be able to experience a place like that for myself!!

    ReplyDelete