Monday, March 19, 2012

A little Spring in my step :)

Hola Gorgeous Hippie Goddesses!!

Spring is FINALLY in the air!! I am so excited for it to warm up and to be able to pull out all of my little dresses! I have so many awesome things planned this year so it is great to feel that winter is ending.
The death of winter brings about many amazing things!

This past weekend Christy and I went out to market collective in Kensington (which is the coolest area of Calgary). Market Collective is a little art show thing that showcases local artists and their talent. Christy and I both bought a few pieces.
Honestly we are going to have the most random collection of art in our house. I think it will be difficult to find a house with enough wall space :)

This is what we wore...







Haha... I like the faces we make :)
Also... I am sad that I was such a pansy and was too cold to take my coat off for a couple photos... my dress is awesome.

Much Love
Anie

No comments:

Post a Comment