Thursday, February 23, 2012

Things I LOVE Thursday!!!

Hola Gorgeous Hippie Goddesses!!

It is Thursday...so time for a few things that I am LOVING!!


1. Shambhala!!! I am so excited to go home!! I dream about it and constantly think about it. I wish that I could spend the rest of my life there! I constantly crave the open and beautiful atmosphere and people. I hope that one day more people will be spreading the Shambhalove!


2. I wrote this letter to Christy today. I love her!! I will always love her... and I could never ever tell her that enough!




3. I am in LOVE with these pictures. They encompass all of the beauty of the world... and they make me want to express that beauty more often in my life!


4. Listening to Shpongle, late at night, with these being my only source of light! There isn't a more relaxing way to end the day then that!


What are you loving??

Love and Daydreams

Anie

No comments:

Post a Comment