Wednesday, January 4, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Hola My Gorgeous Hippies!!! How I have missed you!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!



I am so thrilled to finally be able to post again, and to be able to welcome in the new year. So much has gone on in my life since I last posted... but the short version is this...
- Had tonnes of fun
- Made some bad decisions (well one bad decision on NYE )
- Celebrated Christmas and my Birthday
- Started planning for the year ahead
That's the VERY short version :)

I can't believe that I haven't posted since November... I am a bad blogger ;) But have no fear... I am back in full force!!

The most important thing I have to post about right now is my 23 things to do before 24 list. This is my third year making one of these lists and even though I have not yet completely finished one of them, the things that I do finish are fabulous and I probably wouldn't have finished those ones without the list.

23 THINGS TO DO BEFORE I TURN 24

1. Get at least 3 tattoos
2. Visit a country I have never been to before
3. Go to 1 yoga class per week
4. Move in with Christy
5. Pick one no spending month (between March -May)
6. Spend 3 consecutive days fucked up on acid
7. Learn how to make 1 vegan dinner
8. Blog at least 2 times per week
9. Fill up 1 photo album with pictures of the year
10. Learn basic poi skills
11. Write the first draft of one of my novels
12. Paint one of my big canvas'
13. Create a working sleep schedule
14. Create a working shower schedule ( as of right now I am kind of gross lol)
15. Design and make 1 pair of earrings
16. Make bunting for my bedroom and kitchen
17. Learn to make one raw vegan dessert
18. Go to 2 concerts
19. Take 1 dance class
20. Read The Celestine Prophecy
21. Read Howl
22. Get at least 1 massage
23. Go to a Chiropractor

I am so excited to get started. Not only on this list but on this year. I have decided that this year is going to be a year of healing. I want to heal my body, mind, and spirit. I want to be light, happy, joyful, beautiful. I am really looking into Chakra Healing...and it honestly makes so much sense. I am going to work on healing my first chakra and then moving right on up the line. The rainbow bridge is a truly fascinating subject.



- The first chakra is all about the body (which is the root of our existence). I think it is definitely safe to say that I have treated my body like a fucking dumpster for my entire life. I have thrown anything that looked even remotely edible into myself, I haven't exercised since I was forced into taking gym in grade 10, I smoke cigarettes, I really enjoy drinking (but that is a very rare occasion), and I munch out hard core. There is definitely room for improvement. I need to figure out the root cause. What happened during that stage of development that caused me to have so many issues with my first chakra? I'm still learning all about this stuff but I am fascinated with everything so far... I'll keep you updated on my progress.

- Another big thing for this year is to fix my finances. I am TERRIBLE!! I have a shit ton of credit card debt and zero savings. I need to take care of that because I will not be able to heal myself if I am constantly bombarded with the stress of my financial situation. So yeah... more on that later.

What are some of your resolutions??

Love and Sunshine

Anie

No comments:

Post a Comment