Wednesday, November 30, 2011

HOLY SHIT!!!!!

Hola Gorgeous Hippie Goddesses!!!

I do not know how this happened... but I somehow was able to get into my blog on my work computer. They are probably watching every single thing that I am typing... but guess what... I don't give a fuck!!! The tyrants in the IT department are not really that bright. They blocked my blog initially just because they could. I'm not going to get viruses from typing into this little window... Crazy people!!

But Anyways.... YAY!! HI!! Man Alive I have missed this blog. I have so many things planned out!! Hopefully this isn't a  fluke and I can get in tomorrow as well.

So... What's been going on in my life lately??

-The weekend before last, was awesome!! On Friday Christy and I went to see Hey Ocean @ The Gateway. They are awesome live!! Then on Saturday we went to see BASSNECTAR!!!! I had SO MUCH FUN!!! Took a little MDMA and danced like a maniac! I wish I could go to a show like that EVERY weekend!
-I have also started to panic a bit about Christmas and how my terrible spending habits are going to make it very difficult for me to buy every ones gifts.
- I have started to REALLY be concerned about my lack if willpower!! There are so many things in life that I want to do but I don't do any of it. It is TERRIBLE!! (Sorry about my continuous use of capitalization) At this rate I am going to open my eyes, realize I am 50 and have done nothing in my life that I wanted to do. I do not want this to happen!! I need to find a way to make it happen. I will find a way to make it happen!!

- Last weekend... well it must not have been fabulous because I don't really remember any of it. No..wait... not true... I went to The Garage on Saturday night to play a little billiards and then to The Cat & Fiddle for some karaoke! It was fun!! Sunday... I actually stayed in bed until around 5:30pm and the only reason I got out of bed is because I was picking up my dearest Christy to go out. We saw the new Twilight movie... and holy shit it was fucking terrible. They absolutely could have fit all of the book into one movie instead of splitting it into two. I will say this however... the make up job on Bella was FANTASTIC!! Those people need a huge bonus!!

- Other then that... I really have nothing more to ramble on about at this moment because I am still so shocked that I was even allowed on here!! YAY!! I am so excited to be able to blog again.

What have you been up to??

Love and Snowflakes

Anie

No comments:

Post a Comment