Thursday, October 27, 2011

I am less than impressed :(

Hola Gorgeous Hippies!!

Well... I know that getting my shit together by October 1st didn't happen, I hbe still been doing sporadic posts about inane things... And now... My work has blocked blogger :(
As you know I do not have Internet at my house so I do all o my blogging from the office. I hate blogging from my phone so I do not know what I am going to do... I just want to be able to blog in peace!!

Oh well... I am going to do some blogging while I attempt to have Internet at home... I think I am going to buy one of those Internet sticks that I just plug in to my computer, we'll see...

I will not forget about you!! I will be back with awesome posts and stories and hopefully a better handle on things!!

Much Love

Anie

No comments:

Post a Comment