Friday, September 2, 2011

Just a little Blurb...

Hola Gorgeous Hippie Goddesses!!

As I sat at my desk and fantasized about being outside I wrote this little blurb...

ONE DAY...

Life will equal happiness. The light of the sun and the breath of the earth will nourish my mind, my heart, and my soul. As I breathe in, I feel my lungs expand with spirit and light and love. I stand with my feet buried in the dirt and my back against a tree, and feel as if I am one with her. The mother will shelter and protect me and I will shelter and protect her. Grounded, connected, and beautiful, my life, my love, and my earth...We are one. I recognize the power of that connection... It has taken my life to realize and now that I have I will nurture the seed of awareness as it takes root in my mind.

ONE DAY... We will be whole.





Love and Sunlight

Anie

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty post. I love your blog background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anie I love how big of hippies we are. :P This reminds me of that poem I wrote in the spring.

    ReplyDelete