Thursday, June 30, 2011

Things I love Thursday

Hola you Gorgeous Hippies!!

It is Thursday and I HAVE THE DAY OFF!!! So I scheduled this to post today even though I wrote it yesterday :)

So lets get right down to it...

THINGS I'M A LOVIN'


- Mine and Christy's awesome ass rings!! How fucking hippie-tastic is this picture. Awesome rings, my hippie bag, earth cards, and water, over top of sand. Yes... AWESOME

- THIS LINK


- My friend Jerek drew this for me. I just found it in my pictures...and I LOVE it!!

LITTLE THINGS THAT MAKE ME SMILE
-My life - Hula hooping - singing - listening to my sister play the guitar and sing - the zoo - Adorable Aly -

Yes... I know it was short but I want to start my LONG WEEKEND...

What are you loving??

Love and Sunlight

Anie

No comments:

Post a Comment